Sunday, July 15, 2012

Designer Sunglasses Dupe

I'm completely obsessed with sunglasses, though have terrible luck with most, as they tend to get crushed to pieces in the bottom of my purse. Therefore I don't like spending too much money on them. With all that said, I still love the look of designer sunglasses.
Enter the Prada "Baroque" sunglasses. 
These Willy Wonka-esque sunglasses will set you back a cool $290.
Now I don't know about you, but whoa, that's expensive! So I've found a similar style that is a bit more reasonably priced.
 The comparison is pretty close to exact, they have the same name & the for the price, you could buy both pair!
This are from a store called Windsor & sell for $8.90!
Would you splurge or go for the affordable ones?
Comment below & let me know what you think!
Sunglasses & Sunshine
-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment