Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Little Throw Back Thursday

 I've been blogging for awhile now, most posts feature my personal opinions of products or things I've been liking, but no posts really feature the blogger behind it all..
So I figured now would be a good time to put a face to the name!
I'm a recent high school grad, and soon to be freshmen in college. I started this blog as a hobby, hoping to share my life, thoughts and experiences with anyone willing to take the time to read my blog.
I hope you'll subscribe and stay awhile!
 
 So on this throw back Thursday, let's just start with the fact that I miss my long hair! I cut my hair back in March and am now in the process of growing it back out. Patience is a virtue my friends.
 
These pictures were taken last year while we were up in Cooperstown, NY (most commonly known as the home of the Baseball Hall of Fame!) visiting some family.
Next to our hotel was a beautiful sunflower patch so my mom and I snuck over to take some pictures! We weren't the only ones that loved the sunflowers...the bees were everywhere! But we managed to get a few pictures and avoid the bees!

Now for my very casual outfit deets: Shirt- Old Navy, Jeans- Levis, Headband- Forever21 Shoes- Rainbow Flip Flops (not pictured)
 
 
And lastly, if you ever find yourself in Cooperstown, make sure to head over to the Fly Creek Cider Mill to get fresh apple cider, apple pie and lots of other goodies!
Another family favorite, Sal's Pizza down on Main Street near the Hall of Fame. We have to make at least one stop for pizza..okay maybe more like two or three!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment