Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rainy Day Wishlist

Let me just fill you in, it has rained here in the south pretty much everyday in July.
This inspired me to share my rainy day wishlist with you.
& boy, do I wish I had these things over this past month!
With that being said, I'd much rather it rain everyday than be scorching hot, I'm talking mid 90's with a heat index of 100. That's the melt your makeup off your face, need water as soon as you step foot outside kind of heat that sucks the life right out of you.
I love these Sperry Top-Sider 'Pelican Too' Rainboots. They have a fun nautical pattern that I can't resist!
 
For a more affordable option, I really adore these Merona Zelene Rainboots in Berry from Target.
 
Now on to some rain jackets. As a soon to be freshmen in college, I'm sure a cute rain jacket will come in handy on those rainy walks to class.
 
I actually have this Guide Series Windstream Jacket from Gander Mtn in Pink.
It is touted as a windbreaker, but doubles as a rain jacket since it is water resistant. It is majorly affordable, works well and I highly recommend it! Plus, you could get it monogrammed, and make it look even more girly!
 
Lastly, we can't forget an umbrella. Rainy days won't stand a chance with rainboots, a rain jacket and an umbrella!
 
I am in LOVE with Lilly Pulitzer umbrellas. They make a rainy day less dreary and more cheery. (so cheesy, yet so true) You just can't go wrong with these stylish umbrellas, and did I mention they come in multiple patterns?
 
I hope you enjoyed my rainy day wishlist, maybe it will inspire you to...
Go run through some puddles and dance in the rain!
-Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment