Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nail Polish Collection

Since it's such a lovely rainy day here in the south, and for the love of my hair, there's no way I'm going outside, I figured I'd show you my nail polish collection!
 (top-bottom, left-right)
Essie: Smooth Sailing, A Cut Above, Chinchilly, Turquoise & Caicos, Peach Daiquiri.
Revlon: Jelly, Varnished, Glitz & Glam, Top Coat.
 Sally Hansen: Polar Purple. China Glaze: Fifth Avenue. DelSol: Electrick!
Confetti: Belle Of The Ball. Wet n Wild: 420B.
Spoiled: Bite Me. OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark.
And that concludes my nail polish collection! Out of them all, I'd have to say that Essie is my favorite brand, I'm excited to pick up some new spring and summer colors! You also can't go wrong with OPI, but I find that the Revlon polishes work just as well.

Wishing you pretty polish, from my nails, to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment