Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Best Moisturizer - CeraVe

So it's no secret, moisturizer is a big part of a healthy skincare routine.
I have combination skin (oily & dry) and the dryness only got worse when my dermatologist perscribed a gel to help clear up teenage acne. To combat those drying effects she advised me to pick CeraVe. I use the facial moisturizing lotion made for the morning, but use the it for both morning and night. Let me tell you, it is the best moisturizer I have ever used!
 It's non-comedogenic, which simply put means it won't block your pores. It's also non-irritating and has never caused any extra breakouts on my skin. I love the consistency, it's not too thin but not too thick and feels light-weight on your skin. One of the many other reasons CeraVe is my favorite is the fact that it already has UVA/UVB protection SPF 30 built in, so it gives your skin moisture and sun protection in one process! And lastly, it has little to no fragrance, which is great for those of you, myself included, who don't like stinky skincare products. 
 
 It normally runs about $12, but it lasts me for at least 6 months and works wonders. If you visit their website, they sometimes offer a printable coupon, so definitely go check that out and save a little money!
Let me know if you try it for yourself & what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment